Boosting Construction ROI with Motor Graders
Purchasing heavy equipment like motor grader involves huge sum of money and investment. Hence, construction companies as well as contractors always want to know that what will be the construction ROI with the motor grader. Well, they would be glad to know that definitely motor graders increase the construction ROI as a single machine can perform various tasks. Further, motor graders take less time to complete any task, hence, more and more projects can be completed easily; reduce rework; save on the labour cost and do much more due to their versatility quotient.
Here is a detailed look at how motor graders can boost your construction ROI...
1. Motor graders perform multiple tasks at the construction site: There are a number of tasks that need to be performed at the construction site and contractors or construction companies often have to buy different equipment for different tasks which result in huge costs. However, motor graders solve this problem to some extent by performing multiple tasks and not just one basic task. Motor graders help in setting the native soil foundation pads to finish grade prior to the construction of large buildings. They can be used for moving the unearthed soil and debris or raw building materials from one location to another. They can also be used for scarifying (complete removal of layer of soil and then spreading a new layer at that particular point) the uneven and inefficient surfaces of the roads, lawns, landscapes etc. Motor graders can perform land grading tasks like creating well-defined slopes and inclinations as well. Graders can also be used for levelling of the soil so that the next layer of soil, gravel aggregates and asphalt can be spread uniformly throughout the surface. Tasks like mixing of two materials used in construction projects can also be performed well by motor graders with the help of the right attachments. Apart from the above, motor graders can also be used for trenching, digging shallow holes, ditching and laying pipes.
2. Graders decrease the need for labour and labour costs: Since motor graders can perform multiple tasks as listed above, they highly reduce the need of labour and thus, decrease the labour cost as well.
3. Graders help in meeting the project deadlines: Motor graders are not at all affected by any weather or extreme operating conditions, hence, they can very well complete the projects on time and this helps the contractors or the construction companies to not incur losses due to project delays. Also, since the modern-day motor graders are highly advanced and technologically-sound machines having telematics, machine control and integrated technology, they can complete the tasks faster and in a smooth way and hence, the construction companies can take up more projects. Thus, all this clearly boost the ROI of the contractors or the construction companies.
4. Motor graders reduce rework and increase accuracy, reliability and productivity: Rework is always a pain for the contractors as it involves extra cost, time and effort. The need for rework arises when the work is not considered up to the mark. Equipped with advanced technologies, motor graders can reach the final grade much faster with more accuracy, thus, saving time and cost associated with rework tasks. This also increases the productivity at the construction site.
5. Graders increase profitability: Increased productivity and the reliability of motor graders ultimately translate into higher profitability. In addition, motor graders also make it easier for the companies to complete their projects within budget at a reduced overall cost. Thus, definitely motor graders boost the construction ROI of contractors as well as the construction companies.
6. Motor graders enhance jobsite safety: With advanced technology, telematics, machine control and integrated technology, the motor graders greatly help in improving jobsite safety and have a direct positive impact on the business margins or profitability.
7. Graders at the construction site help to increase the construction company’s brand value: If projects are completed on time and with minimal errors with the motor graders, the brand value of the business increases in the market, which in turn helps the construction companies or contractors in getting new clientele and earning more profit in the long run.
So to say...
There are clear benefits of using motor graders at the construction site. These include improved quality, timeliness, better project financials and safety among others. These days, due to the increasing demand for motor graders to boost construction ROI, superior machines are being manufactured. One of the most prominent indigenous manufacturers is Mahindra Construction Equipment (MCE) which manufactures RoadMaster G75 motor grader. This equipment can definitely boost your construction ROI as...
1. It is highly fuel-efficient. RoadMaster G75 is equipped with Mahindra DITEC engine which brings fuel efficiency down to an incredible 4.5 litres per hour and results in more savings.
2. The equipment highly reduces maintenance cost as it lowers lubricant refilling requirement with the extended service intervals.
3. It is highly versatile. The RoadMaster G75 comes with the option of having additional fitments i.e., the ripper and dozer for added versatility.
4. It is much faster than the others in the category. RoadMaster G75 is 180 per cent faster and can single-handedly do the work of 30 labourers.
5. It saves the cost associated with time to a very large extent. RoadMaster G75 provides a superior finish and saves 50 per cent on the time required to get the job done and it saves at least 40 per cent of the costs.
6. It comes with GPRS-based remote monitoring system dogosense that keeps a track of your machine with the touch of a finger.
7. It boosts safety, efficiency and productivity at all times with the advanced control joysticks.
There is no doubt that the motor graders can boost your construction ROI to a very large extent. Typically, if the equipment is Mahindra Construction Equipment’s RoadMaster G75, then it offers many advantages, thereby, offsetting the initial purchase cost and boosting the construction ROI in the long run.