Mahindra’s Construction Equipment Division (MCE), a part of the Mahindra Group, announced expansion of its road construction equipment range with the launch of the brand-new Mahindra RoadMaster G75 Smart – “Profit Ka Partner”.
• The RoadMaster G75 Smart is powered by a 74 HP CRDi engine coupled with a 3 m (10 ft) wide blade and iMAXX telematics solution.
• This equipment is designed to deliver superior grading with equipment cost marginally higher to tractor grader but still fractional as compared to conventional motor graders making it ‘Profit Ka Partner’ of small road contractors.
• To be supported by an ever-growing and wide service and spares network comprising over 50 3S dealerships, authorized service centers, a spares network of retail outlets.
• In addition to the RoadMaster G75 Smart, MCE at EXCON, has also showcased the Mahindra EarthMaster VX and EarthMaster SX SMART Backhoe Loaders, the popular Roadmaster G9075 and RoadMaster G9595 Motor Graders, which enjoy over 20
% Market Share.
• The Mahindra Stall also featured the Blazo X 35 Tipper, Blazo X 28 Transit Mixer, the brand-new LCV tipper, Furio 7 and Furio 7 fuel bowser application
The RoadMaster G75 Smart comes with a one-year warranty, eliminating the customer’s anxiety when it comes to expensive repairs. This is possible due to Mahindra's engineering and manufacturing capability, backed up by a grueling testing regime and sourcing of the best components and the simplicity of the machine design.
Jalaj Gupta, Business Head, Commercial Vehicles Business Unit, Mahindra & Mahindra Limited, said, “The brand-new G75 Smart motor grader is a highly reliable machine with low owning and operating costs and will truly be their “Profit Ka Partner”. Our existing RoadMaster range of motor graders has already captured over20
% market share, and we are confident that G75 Smart will further strengthen our position while transforming construction of small roads in India, which constitute about 60
% of country’s roads.”