How Excavator and Loading Performance of Backhoe Loader Boosts Productivity?
In todays construction world, every contractors main goal is to enhance productivity. For that, they take all the possible steps from buying the right equipment to maintaining it regularly. However, one thing that makes the major difference is intelligent equipment with superior parts.
In case of Backhoe Loader (BHL), the overall productivity of it is often judged by its excavator and loader performance. While there are many BHLs which offer good excavator and loading performance, Mahindra Construction Equipments (MCE) Mahindra EarthMaster VX backhoe model deserves a special mention as it exceeds expectation and boosts the overall performance to a very large extent.
Excavator performance of Mahindra EarthMaster VX model
Let’s look at the excavator specifications of Mahindra EarthMaster VX backhoe and analyse what features enhance its productivity. There are a number of factors to consider like bucket size, width, teeth and arm digger among others.
1. Banana boom: Unlike other Backhoe Loaders which have a straight boom stick, Mahindra EarthMaster VX model features Banana Boom which offers 7 per cent more reach and 15 per cent higher dig depth at 4.22 meters as compared to other machines in the same segment. The higher dig depth is offered without compromising on the end forces and ensuring full utilisation of high pressure/end forces of the machine. A higher dig depth directly translates into better performance.
2. King post travel: A king post travel range of 1.190 metres i.e., longer travel supported by the unconventional boom ensures precise digging in congested or near the wall digging applications.
3. Heavy duty bucket: MCE supplies heavy duty bucket as standard fitment whereas the competitors charges extra for heavy duty buckets.
4. Bucket capacity: The banana boom supports a bigger bucket i.e., 0.27 cu. m bucket which is toughest in the industry. Heavy duty bucket coupled with higher bucket volume ensure high productivity and saving of money.
5. Bucket and dipper tearout force: Balance of both bucket and dipper forces ensure optimum usage of machine power based on the requirement.
6. Bucket rotation: High rotation degree ensures balanced filling across the trolley without much shifting and also easy handling of side spill material. The equipment has priority built-in for bucket to enhance cycle time.
7. Joystick controls: The joystick controls used to operate the boom makes it easy for the operators to comfortably operate for longer hours without the generally associated fatigue.
8. Excavator bucket breakout force: It stands at 5214 kilogram.
9. Excavator arm breakout force: It is 3435 kilogram.
10. Uses: The excavator part of Mahindra EarthMaster VX model is well-suited for digging applications such as mining, road building, cabling/ pipeline, farming, trenching etc.
Loading performance of Mahindra EarthMaster VX model
Loading with loader is an important application but it is often neglected as a point of competitive advantage. However, Mahindra EarthMaster VX model with its superior loading capability is more efficient than other machines when customer specifically buys BHL for these applications.
Here, we look at the loader of Mahindra EarthMaster VX backhoe model and analyse what features enhance its productivity.
1. High torque: The equipment offers maximum torque which is available over a speed range.
2. Quick turnaround: The equipment offers higher speed in forward and reverse directions while moving and also possess higher load carrying capacity.
3. Easy loading: The equipment allows for easy loading of HYVA Trucks.
4. Works through lower RPM: The productivity is not affected at lower RPM. The engine of the equipment does not lug like other engines, hence, it is better for loader operations.
5. High speed: Mahindra EarthMaster VX model offers higher speed, both in forward and reverse directions as compared to any other model, thus, reducing travelling time between the sites. The reduced cycle time in loading conditions improves machine productivity and savings on fuel to a very large extent.
6. Bucket capacity: The loader bucket capacity is 1.1 cu. m. There is also the option of 6-in-1 bucket on the loader.
7. Dump height: The loader has maximum dump height of 2708 mm.
8. Loader bucket breakout force: The loader breakout force is 6243 kilograms.
9. Loader arm breakout force: It is 5594 kilograms.
Thus, the superior excavator and loading performance of Mahindra EarthMaster VX model boosts productivity to a very large extent and can be the best bet for most of the contractors.