Loyalty with Mahindra Construction Equipment
The report by ResearchAndMarkets.com on India Construction Equipment Market (2019-2025): Market Forecast by Equipment Types, by Applications, by Regions, and Competitive Landscape, states, “The Indian Construction Equipment (CE) market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10 per cent during 2019-2025.” This clearly shows that CE market in the country is poised for exciting times ahead. This has surely brought smiles on the faces of CE manufacturers in the country who are now no less than foreign CE manufacturers and are increasingly manufacturing world-class quality equipment but with an Indian touch to aptly suit the customer’s needs.
That said, while there are many big or small CE manufactures in the country, Mahindra Construction Equipment (MCE) deserves a special mention as it caters to the Indian customers well by manufacturing top-quality backhoe loaders and motor graders that suit the Indian needs. This is the major reason that over the years, MCE has garnered a huge loyal customer base and this number is increasing at a scorching pace.
MCE is a part of US $17.8 billion Mahindra Group. Backed by strong network of dealers and service centres across the country, MCE manufactures disruptive products that have the potential to revolutionise the CE segment in India. MCE started its business in 2011 in India with its revolutionary backhoe loader—Mahindra EarthMaster and now has Mahindra RoadMaster motor grader also in its kitty. The two equipment are loaded with technology not hitherto seen in the respective product segments in India and are manufactured at MCE’s state-of-the-art 10,000 sq metre facility at Chakan, Pune.
Customers’ loyalty with MCE
There are various reasons that have promoted customers’ loyalty towards MCE and motivate them to keep coming back to MCE. These include...
1. Unmatched product offering: Both the equipment i.e., Mahindra EarthMaster and Mahindra RoadMaster are specially designed for Indian usage patterns.
a) Mahindra EarthMaster: Bidding goodbye to the dated technologies employed by the earthmoving contractors in India, MCE offers next-generation Mahindra EarthMaster backhoe loaders backed by the engineering capabilities, manufacturing strength, distribution reach and after-sales service of Mahindra & Mahindra. Highly reliable and safe, the equipment is built to suit the Indian needs and can withstand Indias rough terrain and heavy usage. Equipped with superior technologies like REMOTECARE, DITEC Engine, joystick controls, 2-way speaker system and Banana Boom design coupled with unmatched fuel economy, superior style, operator comfort, low maintenance cost and ergonomic layout and seating, Mahindra EarthMaster offer a host of benefits to the earthmover. Mahindra EarthMaster is available in three variants: EarthMaster VX, EarthMaster SX and EarthMaster 4WD.
b) Mahindra RoadMaster: This equipment from MCE is created to offer an affordable, un-compromised and mechanised grading solution for small and medium roads in India. Mahindra RoadMaster serves the Indian needs well as compared to large and expensive motor graders from international companies. In fact, as compared to the conventional motor graders, RoadMaster is 50 per cent more productive. RoadMaster also possesses ergonomic layout and seating with all the controls smooth through joystick and easy to reach and has spacious canopy, lockable storage and mobile charging. This equipment too is backed by MCE’s robust network of dealers and service centres across India. Mahindra RoadMaster is available in two variants: RoadMaster G75 and Mahindra RoadMaster G90.
2. Products are equipped with advanced technologies: Mahindra EarthMaster comes with the revolutionary REMOTECARE feature, the first and only one-of-its-kind in the CE segment in India which allows the contractors to get complete control over the business. This is because REMOTECARE is an intelligent communication system that keeps the business owners or managers constantly informed about the machine through mobile phone-based SMS updates 24X7. The system also sends out an SMS to the service call centre of MCE which in turn informs the nearby dealer about the same. Since this is preventative in nature, it helps prevent major breakdowns. On the other hand, Mahindra RoadMaster also comes with GPRS-based remote monitoring system digisense that keeps a track of the machine with the touch of a finger.
3. Equipment are highly fuel-efficient: Both Mahindra RoadMaster and Mahindra EarthMaster and its variants are equipped with Mahindra DITEC engine which brings fuel efficiency down to an incredible 4.5 litres per hour and results in 10 per cent more savings. Hence, since both equipment are highly fuel-efficient and lead to increased productivity and profitability, customers look forward to MCE.
4. Equipment saves maintenance cost: With better technology and design enhancements, both the equipment from MCE offer lowest maintenance-in-class by lowering lubricant refilling requirement with extended service intervals, thus, reducing the overall maintenance cost. This again lures the customers to buy the equipment from MCE.
5. Equipment are highly affordable- The best part about the MCE’s equipment is that they are designed to provide optimal output at affordable cost. The two equipment offer cutting-edge features using the latest vehicle systems and technologies at prices that are within the reach of mass market. In fact, as per MCE, as compared to conventional motor graders, the Mahindra RoadMaster G75 saves at least 40 per cent of the operating cost and 35 per cent of the product cost. So, obviously customers prefer to buy the equipment from MCE.
6. Sales and post-sales support from MCE: It goes without saying that MCE provides good sales as well as post-sales service to its customers. In fact, MCE has tied up with various banks to allow customers to easily finance the machine at low down payment. As for post-sales, MCE offers few days’ dedicated training for operators, in which they are personally trained on various features of the machines by professional trainers. Also, it is to be noted that all the equipment from MCE come with a one year, unlimited hours warranty.
7. MCE offers excellent customer support: Last but not the least, the company aims for overall the customer satisfaction and realise that this means supporting the equipment throughout its life. Thus, MCE along with its network of dealers are always ready to support the customers and ensure minimum downtime of the equipment.
In a nutshell
With good products having advanced features and technology at affordable price, pre-sales services like dedicated demonstrations in the customer’s locality and various post-sales services, MCE has received very a good response and this has helped the company to generate a huge loyal customer base. MCE’s customers swear by the company’s claims of providing better quality, innovative, energy-saving, technologically-advanced and high performance equipment and thus, keep coming back to MCE.